Yoowigs Fast 2-5 days free shipping worldwide
How to Return?
Only eligible wigs(Including no lace cut, no damage, unwashed, no hair cut, no hair dye, no altered, etc) can be exchanged. If you want to exchange it, please contact us in 7 days upon receiving goods. Any request after 7 days will not be honored.
Please contact us first about the problem you met, we will try our best to solve your problem. If your problem can’t be solved without return, we will be happy to accept it and add your name in our return system. Return without communication will be rejected.
We gladly accept returns on all eligible products. YOOWIGS do not sell refurbished or previously owned products and return postage is on buyer.
Products must be returned to us within 7 days from the day it was authorized for an exchange. After 7 days we will assume that the product is satisfactory and no exchange is necessary.
Once the restocking fee is applied, any balance remaining will be refunded to the PayPal account submitted with your original order.
Human Hair Care Info.
Human Hair wigs are the premier choice if you want versatility and luxury. Human hair is soft to the touch and can be styled in endless ways. Due to the high demand of quality human hair, human hair wigs are also the most expensive type of wig you can buy. This is why it is so important to use the right products and the proper techniques to care for your human hair wigs. Wigs made with human hair can last a long time, much longer than synthetic wigs. However, using the wrong care products or washing techniques can drastically reduce the life expectancy of your human hair wig.
How To Wash A Human Hair Wig
- Put the hair into the warm water( no more than 95 F) ,and soak the hair;
- Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair;
- Rinse the hair in the water;
- Soak the water with the towel,apply conditioner to the hair and wait for about 2minutes;
- Rinse the hair in the clean water.Bring a basin of the clean water and rinse the hair again;
- Squeeze the hair gently;
- Soak up the hair with the towel;
- Air.dry the hair with opening the weft.
Curly wigs washing tips:
- Do not brush your curls.
- Comb conditioner through your hair while washing, towel dry and style it with your fingers to prevent frizz.